Olivia Rodrigo announces her first tour behind ‘Sour
Indeed if you haven’t heeded to her music, you’ve clearly heard the name, Olivia Rodrigo.
Her song, “ motorists license,” was the most-streamed song of the time on Spotify. Plus, her debut reader, “ SOUR,” also came out on top with the most plays.
Now, Rodrigo is headed to Boston as part of her forthcoming stint. On May 3, she’s set to take the Roadrunner stage.
Those planning to go, however, need to follow some way to buy tickets. Ticketmaster is going with a vindicated addict enrollment first. Those who want to go to the show must subscribe to Ticketmaster and register before the end of the day on Tuesday, Dec. 7. Subsequently, the company will shoot out a dispatch with instructions on how to buy tickets when they go on trade. 10.
Olivia Rodrigo ‘Sour’ tour dates
- April 2: San Francisco, CA, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- April 5: Portland, OR, Theater of the Clouds
- April 6: Seattle, WA, WAMU Theater
- April 7: Vancouver, BC, Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre
- April 9: Salt Lake City, UT, UCCU Center
- April 11 & 12: Denver, CO, Mission Ballroom
- April 14: Minneapolis, MN, Armory
- April 15 & 16: Chicago, IL, Aragon Ballroom
- April 19: Milwaukee, WI, Eagles Ballroom
- April 20: Chesterfield, MO, The Factory
- April 22: Cincinnati, OH, The Andrew J Brady ICON Music Center
- April 23: Detroit, MI, Masonic Temple Theatre
- April 26 & 27: New York, NY, Radio City Music Hall
- April 29 & 30: Toronto, ON, Massey Hall
- May 3: Boston, MA, Roadrunner
- May 4: Washington, DC, Anthem
- May 6: Philadelphia, PA, The Met Philadelphia
- May 7: Philadelphia, PA The Met Philadelphia
- May 9: Atlanta, GA, Coca-Cola Roxy
- May 10: Nashville, TN, Grand Ole Opry House
- May 12: Houston, TX, 713 Music Hall
- May 13: Austin, TX, Moody Amphitheater
- May 14: Irving, TX, Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory
- May 17: Phoenix, AZ, Arizona Federal Theatre
- May 18: San Diego, CA, The Rady Shell at Jacobs Park
- May 20: Las Vegas, NV, The Chelsea
- May 21: Santa Barbara, CA, Santa Barbara Bowl
- May 24 & 25: Los Angeles, CA, Greek Theatre
- June 11: Hamburg, Germany, Stadtpark
- June 13: Berlin, Germany, Verti Music Hall
- June 15: Zurich, Switzerland, Halle 622
- June 16: Milan, Italy, Fabrique
- June 18: Cologne, Germany, Palladium
- June 19: Brussels, Belgium, Forest National
- June 21: Paris, France, Zénith
- June 22: Amsterdam, Holland, AFAS Live
- June 29: Cork, Ireland, Live At The Marquee
- June 30: Dublin, Ireland, Fairview Park
- July 2: Glasgow, UK, O2 Academy Glasgow
- July 3: Manchester, UK, O2 Apollo Manchester
- July 4: Birmingham, UK, O2 Academy Birmingham
- July 6 & 7: London, UK, Eventim Apollo
Tickets will bring$49.50 to$59.50. Suckers can register for first access now through noon Tuesday atticketmaster.com. Tickets go on trade to the general public at 10 a.m. Friday at the box office andtherave.com.
For the Milwaukee show, all attendees 12 and aged will be needed to show evidence of vaccination or evidence of medical impunity and negative COVID-19 test results taken within 48 hours before the show. Children periods 5 through 11 will be suitable to give evidence of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test, also taken no earlier than 48 hours before the show.
Gracie Abrams will open for Rodrigo’s Milwaukee date.
Rodrigo was not the only noteworthy artist to advertise a stint Monday.
Acclaimed family gemstone triad HAIM will play Milwaukee for the first time on May 31, at the BMO Harris Pavilion at Maier Festival Park. Tickets for that show also go on trade at 10 a.m. Friday, at the box office (200N. Harbor Drive) and through Ticketmaster. Prices have yet to be blazoned.
We’ve so numerous questions. Will these musicales be hop-themed? Will she have any special guests? (None of her songs feature anyone, but Rodrigo has had a busy time in the limelight and made musketeers with just about everyone.) How numerous factual teenagers will be there?
Rodrigo was most lately recognized at the Variety Hitmakers Brunch with the Songwriter of the Year award presented to her by Avril Lavigne. Since releasing Sour in May, she has performed on SNL, the AMA’s, and the VMA’s, and on Sunday, PBS released her Austin City Limits performance alongside Phoebe Bridgers.
Tickets for the stint go on trade Friday, so get ready to battle it out with 13- time- pasts.